Saturday, December 27, 2008

This One Goes Out to the One I Love

It has been months and months since my last post and I am sorry about that but I didn't think anyone really followed  my blogging (or lack thereof). Whether anyone else reads my blog or not, I know that I have one fan out there, my friend Grace, so this one is for her.

Grace is an absolutely wonderful person. I would describe Grace as being loud (completely incapable of whispering), crazy and fun. Grace is the one among my friends who is never afraid to let the world know how much she loves her friends, even if that means getting strange looks from people who think we are lesbians. I admire that about Grace (by which I mean her ability to love people, not her pseudo-lesbianism). Grace is a very loving, trusting person, ready to give people the benefit of the doubt and leap with complete faith in people into friendships and relationships. Whereas I am scared to let people know how I really feel about them sometimes, or to be very affectionate, Grace just dives right in. This has occasionally caused her to cry more tears than she should ever have to, but it is a positive quality and a huge part of who she is, and i wouldn't change that about her for the world. 

Grace and I may not have gotten off to the best start (there were a few issues with a certain cellist), but we can look back on it all now and laugh knowing that we have only grown closer since then. Grace only wants the best for me, encouraging me to take chances, to not be scared to let other people read what I write, to audition for a part, or to ask out a guy I like. 

Grace is always there when I need someone to talk to, or if I need a hug. We have a special place. She has an infectious laugh that can be heard a mile away or picked out in a crowd (it's a good thing!) and a beautiful smile that any guy would be crazy not to fall for. I can't imagine what my life would be like without her. Grace is a beautiful person and I love her. 

Love,
Bee <3

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Bee,
You are my favorite person in the world.
love,
Grace