Sunday, April 19, 2009

One of Those Moments

I'm bad at keeping up with things, there's no two ways about it. I forget about email correspondences so my responses would be faster by snail mail, I rarely check my voicemail, I never delete text messages until my phone can't hold anymore because going through and deleting them would be too much effort, I don't pay much attention to invitations to groups and such on Facebook so I end up having 20-something requests, and I go months and months without blogging.
I know that part of it is I don't really know what to do with a blog. Not enough happens in my life to interest people to read about it, and I'm not witty enough to make interesting comments about everyday things. I felt the same way with my idea book for my creative writing class for a long time. I wanted to write in it and make it my own, but I didn't know how. 
So just now I had one of those "Oh, duh!" moments and realized I can post what I've written for creative writing. I feel better about some pieces than I do others, and I'm not sure how good the writing is overall, so comments and critiques on pieces I post would be much appreciated. 

No comments: